Laura M. Dagwell, CPA, Principal
– Laura earned a Bachelor of Business Administration and Master's Degree in Business from Western Michigan University, and a Teaching Certificate from Eastern Michigan University. She passed the CPA exam on her first try, a task that only 7% of exam takers accomplish. With over 38 years of accounting experience, Laura assists businesses with start-up consultations, growth planning and strategies relating to the sale or purchase of businesses. Laura enjoys literature, and spending quality time with her husband Jim and TTA’s Westies, McKenzie, Griffin, and Gibbs. She also enjoys volunteering at Interlochen Center for the Arts.
Jim Dagwell, Principal
– Jim has a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from Western Michigan University, Majoring in Industrial Marketing, Finance & Sales. He Manages TTA administration and corporate growth, sales, marketing, purchasing and billing. He also heads the Payroll Processing Department. Jim serves on the Board of Directors for Oryana Community Co-op. He volunteers at Interlochen Center for the Arts, and serves as the On-Campus Chairman for the Engagement Council. Jim enjoys spending time with Laura and their Westies McKenzie, Griffin, and Gibbs. Payroll accountant by day and rock star by night, Jim performs music across Northern Michigan in his band, Dags und Timmah! firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Thiel, Accountant
– Susan has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Sault Ste. Marie University. She assists businesses in strategic and growth planning. 2017 marked her 35th year at TTA. She is a specialist in tax preparation for Great Lakes Mariners and Michigan Native Americans. email@example.com
– Anne has a Bachelors Degree from Northern Illinois University. She supervises tax season information flow, processes payroll and payroll taxes, and assists with technology infrastructure. Anne supports our local TART trail, Women’s Resource Center, and the Northwest Community Food Bank.firstname.lastname@example.org
McKenzie, Griffin, & Gibbs
– The TTA office dogs are Westies – West Highland White Terriers – Jim’s Sales Team. Our beloved Brodie died of cancer in October of 2016. Jim and Laura rescued 9-year-old Griffin in March 2017 and 15-year-old Gibbs in July 2017. They are well trained and very friendly. They enjoy greeting and entertaining clients.
Call Us Today At ♦ (231) 946-2980
Your feedback is important!
McKenzie - Lake Michigan Ball Retriever
Gibbs - Loves His Forever Dad
1501 Cass St, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684